View Food Trucks Here...
AS COVID-19 BATTLES THE GLOBE
THE FOOD TRUCK ARMY STILL SERVES
Food is a major factor in overcoming every crisis. Disruptions can limit food supply or make access difficult which slows the recovery efforts. Food Truckers are everyday people who love seeing the smiles they create and this is how they make a living. When we mobilize great food for easy access in times of trouble, everyone benefits.
- - Food Truckers worldwide can participate
- - Review active Missions
- - No cost & no obligations
- - Food access is the goal - charge as normal, donate or discount
- Add My Food Truck
- - Suggest Missions for mobilization
- - Quick & easy
- - Bring attention to causes
- - Volunteer to assist
- Request Assistance
NOTE: This program is to facilitate access where needed. This does not mean the food is free unless the trucks choose to help with discounts or donations. However recovery depends on access to key supplies and food is the greatest.
HOW WE CAN HELP
However with restaurants closing, that option is getting harder to find.
'If it's not a truck stop, you're kind of screwed,' he said.”
COVID-19 Industry Objectives:
- - Ease/suspend state permitting & renewals for food trucks during crisis
- - Remove location restrictions so food trucks can go where needed
- - Attain federal approval of food truck operations at interstate rest areas (Update 4/3/2020 - Feds approved rest area operation in states that agree)
- - Corporate acceptance of food trucks where truck stops are not serving food